this doesn’t need a caption to be funny
Well I haven’t fully survived it yet (20 more levels to go!) but this has been something I’m enjoying? It helps that:
- I’m playing my favorite race- Norn are my favorite! I would happily level any class as long as they were a flawfree Norn
- However it also helps I’m playing a class I enjoy. Like even though it would be a Norn, leveling another thief would just be like oh god whyyyyyy. I like smashing things with big weapons in games, so guardian is a wonderful class to bash things (I’ve been using Hammer and Mace primarily)
- Combining 1 and 2, I’m happy to be playing Cevennia, because I had intended for my Guardian to be female Norn at launch. I had it leveled to 55 before deleting to make Crango…so I’m stoked to be finally able to utilize the cultural armor and play #guild wars fashion on a female Norn heavy class. Plus her color scheme is swag
- It also helps that I am so incredibly bored and burnt out of GW2 that doing some new keeps pushing me forward? Even if it is just leveling, leveling with tons of restrictions has been a challenge, so it’s made me interested in playing.
- It’s entertaining to follow the NPE and laugh my ass off when it directs me to highly underleveled areas or when the UI and heart monitor glitch out and change every 4 seconds and other such #when it’s ready~ funtimes
so yeah I’m really enjoying it even if the NPE is a miserable sloggy joke lol, idek what is wrong with me
NORN N ORN N OR N ONORN
I realized I haven’t done anything complete in October and it’s over halfway done, so I decided to draw Luci, my salad ele main in GW2, since I haven’t drawn her since February. This game has taken over my life, please send help
Cevennia hit Level 60! And to reward myself for dealing with being underleveled for everywhere ArenaNet’s NPE was pointing me to for the last 8 levels, I got her some swag cultural armor
She’s officially prayin’ to the spirit of swag rn
The other day I was messing about with my Guild and drew my Toons.
Orlá, Darrfel, and Tannio.
I like Gray Sylvari.
When my guild tells me to be happy when I get the harpoon pre because at least it’s gold